Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
JGF_Willemstad_Curacao_CW-0112.jpg
The Fort Church, built within the walls of Fort Amsterdam in the Punda district of Willemstad, Curacao in 1763, is now a United Protestant Church and museum.  Note the cannonball still embedded in the wall beside the third story window, left from an English attack on the fort.  The Historic Area of Willemstad, Inner City and Harbour, Curaçao is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.